Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I’m pretty happy with my progress so far. I enjoy writing posts the most, but I do enjoy reading (even if I don’t necessarily enjoy taking the notes on the readings). I haven’t taken advantage of the extra credit assignments other than one time when I forgot to do my reading and needed to catch back up.

No, I don’t really want to make any changes! I may end up doing a couple extra credit assignments so I can finish before dead week, but other than that, I have been enjoying my current setup and methods.




This is my image to help push me through to the end.  I know Indian Epics doesn't necessarily have to do with rockets, but hopefully graduating will lead to me getting to work on launch vehicles, so that thought pushes me towards graduation. I'm ready to be done with school and start working on the real world!

Image Info
NASA's Space Launch System - wikimedia

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nate! It is good to see that you are enjoying the pace you have set for yourself. It never hurts to know exactly what workload works best for yourself. I have also found myself enjoying the writing assignments more than anything else, and I think it is due to the creative outlet that I do not get in any of my other classes or activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hullo again Nate! I'm glad your semester is going well, and that the pace you set for yourself is working well. I too am enjoying the creative outlet of the writing assignments! I am also very ready to be done with this semester so that I can go out into the world! Good luck to you, and godspeed my friend!

    ReplyDelete