Saturday, April 21, 2018

Back up and Review

During my backup and review, I actually realized I was missing some of my declarations! I don't think it would have ultimately mattered, because I would have double checked before finishing the course, but I was actually surprised to find that I had forgotten about 3 of the extra credits I did today.

I watched Cosmic Sexy Time, Eggs, Seeds, and Water. It was... something. It talked about the origin stories of a bunch of different mythological origin stories. As it turns out, a lot of them are kind of weird. In Egyptian mythology, the first god was alone and did some... rubbing... and then two more gods appeared (although it sounded like he coughed blood.) In Greek mythology, Cronos cut off his fathers testicles and flung them, and from their blood, many lifeforms spawned. In a form of Indian mythology, a creator god called Prajapati spawned the entirety of the universe in an egg, and formed it by breaking the egg open. 

I liked this image because Shiva is one of my favorite of the Hindu gods, and because this statue is just super cool; the gold tints on the silver and the exquisite detail are awesome looking!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nate! That is one heck of an NSFW sounding video you watched. At least, just from judging the title. But you know what they say, never judge a video by the title! Nobody says that. Anyways, I sure it is actually school appropriate because it was listed for this class. Just don’t have too much fun watching it. Don’t want you kids getting any ideas.

    - A reasonable adult, probably

    ReplyDelete