Saturday, April 21, 2018

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

Well, I finally changed the format of my blog! I'm not big on the whole blogging thing, so I never really thought about changing the style of my blog. I like having the two columns with the tags and the posts so that people can more easily navigate my blog. I also changed the color style (I was just informed that the dark theme messed with a lot of my posts so I changed it back.) I've always been a fan of a dark theme with some contrast and bright colors in it; I tried to get cyan in there instead of orange, but couldn't find a color I liked, so I went with the default orange. I hope everyone likes the new style! I'm sure anything is better than the default.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Nate! I am happy that you finally decided to change your theme from the default one! It looks so much better. I agree with liking dark themes with bright colors. It is what I have done on my own blog. As far as finding a cyan you like, I believe you have the option to make your own using and HSV adjuster thingy. I don’t actually remember though because I haven’t touched my theme since the 3rd week of class.

    ReplyDelete