Saturday, April 21, 2018

Famous Last Words: Finishing the Class!


Famous Last Words: I’m done! Well, that’s not really true, as I’m writing this I still have two more extra credit assignments to do, but they wouldn’t be famous last words if they weren’t wrong. Although I have greatly enjoyed this class, I’m ready to put it behind me and not have to worry about readings for my last two weeks of college.
This week has been a bit of a drudge to the finish line – although we finally got our capstone working (and that was long delayed) that meant we had to conduct numerous tests in a very short span, and it only gets worse from here. Not only that, but the robotics lab was one of the harder ones, so I had to spend a lot of time in the lab working on it. It paid off though! I got a 98.
 Since I need to get a lot done next week, today is my day to power through Indian Epics. I felt pretty bad about my project story when I wrote it this week, but when I looked back at it, it wasn’t as bad as I thought, so I think it was my best writing for the week. I painted myself into a corner with the storytelling; I didn’t find anything that really intrigued me with my readings, so I kind of had to force it, and I didn’t end up liking my end result or wanting to work on it more. Fortunately, I think that was the only story I wrote that I felt terrible about; I had a few others that were subpar, but I still enjoyed writing.
I also caught a couple cool projects and stories on my way out and got to catch up with my friend Callum’s project. He’s been writing about Indiana Jones, and it’s been pretty neat, so I was glad I had a free choice to read his final story (unless he writes a fourth one). I may revisit my own project page and add a little more flair to it; a lot of readers have requested a return to the tavern, and I may just have to give it to them. But until then, I’M DONE!



Image Info
All Done - Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nate! I am finishing this week. In fact, this comment is the second to last thing I will ever do for this class. I gotta say, it feels good to be so close to finishing. The memes were real man. Like, really real. Like, the realest real that ever realed. If you couldn’t tell I’m stalling to try to

    ReplyDelete